Tuesday, July 10, 2012

goodbye bead stucked in headphone jack!


Finally!
Oh~ Finally, the bead stucked in my laptop's headphone jack was gone! teehehehe! yeahho~

It has been months since the bead stubbornly sit inside the headphone jack, refusing to come out even though i've tried to poke it with needles, sucked it with a vacuum cleaner n violently shaked my lappy.. ARGGG! This stupid bead drives me crazy! i couldn't use my headphones and have to watch dramas n movies in 'mute mode' whenever i'm in my hostel or when there's someone else around.

And now, finally, it's gone. Thanks to my uncle, he's the one who manage to get rid that annoying bead. Well, what he did was just scraping the bead by using a thin yet long enough screwdriver (it's so thin that it's able to go into the jack), and yeah~ the bead break into erm.. pieces. 

So, goodbye bead. Don't ever go inside any jack again! Same goes to all my USB ports. Don't ever come near them. 

I'm so happy! 
Thanks a lot uncle.

*using headphones now*    hehehe~   

No comments:

Post a Comment