Tuesday, June 19, 2012

ice-cream puff (cream puff) for daddy

Happy Father's Day to all daddy around the world. =) Although it's already a belated one ( since it's 2 days ago), yet I still wish every dad a happy happy year ahead, thank you for all you have done for the family. Wonderful dad rocks!!

Well, as for my amazing dad, during Father's Day me n mum made him his favourite HOMEMADE CREAM PUFF!! It was really really delicious, and yeahoo! i manage to learn how to make cream puff, it was so easy and only a few ingredients are needed (flour, eggs, butter n water).





while waiting for my puff in the oven. =)


After baking for around 30 minutes, it's ready to be served! However, we didn't really put cream in the puff for our lovely cream puff. We stuff in some ICE-CREAM (vanilla flavour, which the taste would be more matching) so we had yummy ICE-CREAM PUFF!! yum yum~ ice cream puff is really nice n tasty, everyone will surely love it =)




tada, here's my freshly baked puff (mouth watering) !
yay, ice-cream puff, forever love! I love u dad! =)






*Happy Father's Day again! hehe 


No comments:

Post a Comment